Specials for kids
Our program for little explorers
Treasure hunters and brave spear throwers are in demand here. At various adventure stations, children and young people can experience the historic Stone Age adventure in a playful manner in the Archaeopark Vogelherd.
With the opening of the 2020 season, there is a life-size mammoth to marvel at, while you can play excellently at the new water playground. The holiday events and summer experiences include a spear throwing contest aswell as shell and necklace handicrafts.
Kids programs in the Archaeopark
- Campaigns on theme places on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- A life-size mammoth model
- A large outdoor water playground (open to the public)
- A herd of goats grazes on the Vogelherd hill during the summer months
- Coloring sheets and crayons from ‘Leo Lustig’
- A journey through time with ‘Alberich’, the mascot of Swabian Alb Tourism
Annual summer experiences
- Flint & fire for stone age kids
- Spear Throw Contest
- Crafts with shells during the summer vacation
- Ice Age art then and now – Discover the ice age artist in you!
During the holiday season (Baden-Württemberg)
- Throwing spears and making necklaces
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us using our form or give us a call!